The Alfano Tyrecontrol unit takes accurate pressure readings and logs them for easy reference.
The display is configurable for 2 or 4 wheel vehicles and allows you to quickly view the current and last recorded pressures and temps for each individual tyre.
- Records date & time for each set of data
- Release valve to reduce tyre pressure
- Record pressures before and after each session with difference displayed
- Records up to 99 ‘sets’ of data and up to 5 different vehicles.
- 1 set = 2 sessions (before and after race)
- 1 session = maximum 4 captures of pressure
- Visualtyre software provides screen configuration and data analysis once downloaded to a PC, laptop or tablet.
- Configurable for ºC or ºF and Bar or Psi
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries
- Display 59mm x 69mm
- Weight 506g
- Accuracy /- 0.01 bar (0.15psi) / /- 1 ºC (2 ºF)
Supplied in a carry pouch to protect the gauge when in storage or transit.