The Alfano Tyrecontrol unit takes the place of both a tyre pressure gauge and pyrometer all displayed and logged together for easier reference.
The display is configurable for 2 or 4 wheel vehicles and allows you to quickly view the current and last recorded pressures and temps for each individual tyre.
- Records date & time for each set of data
- Records track temperature
- Release valve to reduce tyre pressure
- Temperature is recorded in 3 areas for each tyre (inner, middle and outer)
- Record pressures and temperature before and after each session with difference displayed
- Records up to 495 ‘sets’ of data and up to 5 different vehicles.
- One ‘set of data includes 34 units of data including time, date, pressures for each tyre before race, pressure for each tyre after race, track temp, tyre temps before race, tyre temps after race.
- Visualtyre software provides screen configuration and data analysis once downloaded to a PC, laptop or tablet.
- Configurable for ºC or ºF and Bar or Psi
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries
- Display 59mm x 69mm
- Weight 506g
- Accuracy /- 0.01 bar (0.15psi) / /- 1 ºC (2 ºF)
Supplied in a carry pouch to protect the gauge when in storage or transit.