The Dark Rider DD2 chassis is renowned as possibly the best DD2 chassis in the world.
The Dark Rider has a 32mm chassis, 40mm axle and V09 brake system front and rear. Unlike many other DD2 chassis the rear ride height is adjustable. The chassis also has the possibility to change the wheel base through fitting a different bearing carrier.
The Dark Rider has been the choice of Rotax as the sole supplier to four out of the last five Rotax World Finals.
DARK RIDER SPECIFICATIONS
- Chassis Size – 32mm
- Wheelbase – 1050mm
- Axle – 40mm
- Stub Axle – 25mm x D10
- Ackermann (Stub) – 1 Hole
- Ackermann (S/Column) – 1 Hole
- Camber Adjuster – Sniper
- Front Hub – D40 x 100mm
- Front Ride Height – 3 Height Shim Adjusters
- Foot Stop – Adjustable
- Brake System – V09 (Self Adjusting) Front and Rear
- Brake Rotor – V09 Floating Ventilated Iron Front and Rear
- Steering Wheel – 340mm Flat Top & Bottom Orange
- Bodywork – NA2 Black
- Decal Kit – V4
- Floor Pan Decal – V4
- Seat – CRG Flat Greyhound Flat Bottom
- Wheels – Magnesium
- Bearing Carrier – Full Circle
- Bearing Height – 3 Height Adjustable with shims for engine mount.
- Exhaust Brackets – Rotax or Cradle Type
- Rear Bumper – Rotax Rollar Type
- Engine Mount – N/A
- Engine Mount Adjuster – N/A
- Torsion Bars – Optional Extra
- Chain Guard – N/A
- Fuel Tank – 8.5Ltr Quick Release